Solar PV and PV power plants - 2 day deep dive course
A two day training course covering the technical aspects, industry standards, operational issues and more of solar PV and PV power plants.
This two day course provides an (in-depth) insight into the technical aspects of solar PV, product quality decisions, operational issues, solar resource, energy modelling and more. Besides the technology aspects, the course provides practical exercises and an insight into trends and future developments.
- Technical aspects of PV power plants
- power plants
- basics of PV system design
- Product quality decisions
- industry standards
- bankable technology review
- product testing
- Operational issues
- module issues
- BoP issues
- Performance analysis - performance ratio and other metrics
- lessons learned
- trends and future developments
- Solar resource, energy yield and uncertainty
- solar resource overview
- energy modelling overview
- uncertainty considerations
- optimization considerations
Who should attend?
This course is designed for professionals and organisations striving to obtain a more in-depth knowledge about solar PV and the development of PV power plants. The typical audience includes project developers and owners, financial institutions, utilities, governmental organisations.